(But I may be back after the show...!)
- Widening the Gap -- Obama/McCain talking points. Sanjay talks about McCain's latest skin biopsy, Dana Bash discusses how the announcement was mishandled. David Gergen, Dee Dee Myers, and Ed Rollins discuss. Raise your hand if you were surprised that we never did get back to the point Gergen was trying to make.
- Candy Crowley talked about Obama's economic "forum" today.
- Same panel discussed McCain's attacks on Obama. Who is running the McCain "straight talk" anyway? Well, maybe he'll listen to Ben Stein and hire Karl Rove. Some people would rather shred a Constitution than lose an election.
- Joe Johns talked about lobbyists and the reality of their need in DC.
- Peter Bergen talked about the new trend of female suicide bombers in Iraq. (I'll include the clip of our favorite professor on ATC Saturday.)
- Drew Griffin updated the TSA watchlist story. Remember that shredded Constitution I mentioned earlier. Mm-hmm. Guilty until proven innocent...
and may not be used without consent of the blog administrator.
All Things Anderson is a blog dedicated to CNN's AC360 and its host Anderson Cooper.