I'm sort of at a loss tonight. Nothing really floated my boat, except maybe Anderson Cooper mentioning my alma mater Penn State. I don't think I've ever heard anyone pronounce Nittany Lions quite the like AC did. Take a listen.
One other point of interest on Tuesday's AC360 was Roland Martin's snarky comment. I laughed out loud which was better than my snoring out loud which took place periodically throughout the program.
Here's the run down on Tuesday's program in bullet points.
• Wild day on Wall Street. Ali Velshi again was in the studio to explain the rally and how it ties into the Feds anticipated interest cut tomorrow. Seriously, how much more can the interest be cut? The 'Hairless Profit of Doom' was trying to be upbeat, but it's not that easily these days.
• Candy Crowley was on the trail with the Obama campaign in Pennsylvania. It worries me that PA has become the bellwether state in this election. If any state is going to illustrate the Bradley effect my experience tells me PA will be the one.
• Ed Henry was again accompanying the McCain campaign. Talk of bickering between the candidates, name calling (diva and whack job) and more Joe the Plumber.
• Next up....extended excerpts from the campaign trail. This is where my snoring began. AC said it was so we could get a sense of the excitement, I think it was just to kill sometime because everything about this election has already been said.
• Strategy Session was with David Gergen, Roland Martin and Kevin Madden.
• Joe the Plumber endorsed McCain today and shared his wisdom on the future of Israel. Give me a break.• I love Miles O'Brien and I'm really pleased to see him subbing for John King on the magic map.• Gray Tuchman was at a mall in Nevada reporting on early voting. Not to keep harping on PA but without early voting it could be the Florida of this election. •Erica Hill focused Crime and Punishment on the Jennifer Hudson family murders. Not many new details, just the sad news that Hudson's nephew was found with multiple gunshot wounds.
I hope you will forgive me for not capping 'The Shot'? Who needs more politics? Not me!
Remember Hudson's Booksellers, famous for the Anderson Cooper life size cut out? Well Hudson's is now giving away free bookmarks of some members of the CNN team. What no John Roberts? Hudson's are located in most major airports.
DAFan has sent us a picture of the alternate cover of this month's Best Life. I'm told this was the cover for subscribers. One is currently for sale on eBay.
Deepavali (Festival of Lights) began on Tuesday night for our Indian friends. Shubh Deepavali!
Only 6 more days? Can't you almost smell the election? ~Phebe
All Things Anderson is a blog dedicated to CNN's AC360 and its host Anderson Cooper.