Wow, ATA's birthday really snuck up on me this year. Another year full of fun, new friends and changes. I am in a state of constant amazement at how we've grown and how we've evolved. I also greet each anniversary with a little sadness knowing that the party won't go on forever. But for now we will raise our Anderblue martini glasses high into the air and drink to the beginning of our 4th year.
And as a special birthday present (humor me) we finally have pictures of Mr. Cooper sans clothing. Try not to drool on your computer and enjoy.
And a few screengrabs just to brighten everyone's day. (click to enlarge)
Anderson's interview with Michael Phelps will air on Sunday night on 60 Minutes. To see additional portions of AC's report visit the CBS site.
And it seems a bit anticlimactic....but onto Tuesday's AC360.
Soledad O'Brien was again in the anchor chair for Tuesday's AC360. I always enjoy the program with Soledad at the helm, but with turkey day fast approaching, and a house full of company, I'm going to do a quick rundown of the night. I will warn you that the next few nights will be much the same. Anderson Cooper isn't the only one who deserves some time off!
• Ed Henry reported on the Obama transition events of the day.
• Ali Velshi talked Bailout again. The numbers are beyond comprehension.
• Raw Politics was a discussion with David Gergen, Candy Crowley and Velshi.
• Tom Foreman did a 'Keeping Them Honest' segment on what programs PE Obama will axe.
• Randi Kaye subbed for Erica Hill doing the 360 Bulletin.
• Joe Johns did a second 'Keeping Them Honest' on farm subsidies.
• Jeff Toobin was in the NY studio to discuss the 'My Space' suicide case.
• Cheesy Obama plate commercial runs again. Please don't anyone buy one!
• Erica Hill did a report on Obama Mania and how it impacts the Inauguration.
So there you have it, 360 in shorthand. I'm sure most of you are so stunned by the shirtless Anderson Cooper pics that you didn't even remember that there was an AC360 on Tuesday!
A few quick notes before I head off to bake my orange cranberry bread for Thanksgiving dinner.
• CNN will air Extreme Challenges: President Obama at 6:00pm (ET) on Thursday and again at 5 PM (ET) on Saturday. I think this is either a repeat or a repackaging of a previous special. It is described as 'Anderson Cooper delves into the challenges Obama faces once he becomes President'.
• CNN Heroes will air on Thanksgiving night, then again on Friday at 10 PM (ET) and Saturday and Sunday at 8 PM (ET).
• If you loved the AC tee shirt he was wearing in the pictures on Cyn's post yesterday here is the link to purchase them.
♥ On a personal note, I would like to wish our old friend PurpleTie a very Happy Birthday today. Those of you long time readers will remember PT was our first team member. She's gone on to bigger and better things and we wish her all the best on her special day.
My kitchen is calling my name, I must get back to baking. Have a great Wednesday and I hope to see you back here soon. ~Phebe
All Things Anderson is a blog dedicated to CNN's AC360 and its host Anderson Cooper.