BREAKING NEWS FROM LIBYA: Anderson Cooper reporting on the quickly changing events for the Gadhafi family and the country that they've controlled for 40+ years.
In the first hour of AC360:
• Reports and telephone interviews with CNN's Matthew Chance and Sara Sidner, both in Libya
• Ret. Major General James 'Spider' Marks & Robert Baer (former CIA) spoke to the battle strategy
• Tripoli resident 'Noura' spoke by phone about her feelings and those of her family and neighbors
• Fouad Ajami (in the 360 studio), Princeton professor Anne-Marie Slaughter (by phone) and Robert Baer (via satellite) talked about what the future holds for Libya
In the second hour of AC360:
Anderson opened the second hour with the news of Saif Gadhafi spotted in Tripoli and all the latest updates on the revolution in Libya. He also filed a report titled 'The Opposition's Road to Tripoli'
• Skype interview with Matthew Chance from the Rixos Hotel (to watch follow the link to ATC)
• Fran Townsend, William Cohen (Frmr. Defense Secretary) & Ajami talk about what lays ahead for Libya, Syria and the US
• Arwa Damon (by phone) reports on her drive from Zintan to Tripoli International Airport with opposition fighters
• Replays of the Noura interview, the Marks/Baer discussion and the Fouad/Slaughter/Baer segment
360 NEWS & BUSINESS BULLETIN: Isha Sesay