Anderson posted a new video on his YouTube channel about his first program on September 12th and his guests.
US Weekly has a 25 things you might not know about Anderson Cooper.
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I am very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
9. I need to eat better.
10. I collected toy soldiers when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I've been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons & Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
15. I was a child model. Embarrassing!
16. I don't drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don't like to wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with dyslexia as a child.
20. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can't sing, and won't try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I've bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I've recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.
Zap2It.com has an interview posted with Anderson talking about the possibility of his new talk show failing.
"There is a high failure rate," with daytime talk shows, he says. "It may very well fail. I am a big believer in playing into the things that you fear the most. As an adult, I try not to worry. From when I was 10, I had a furrowed brow. And my dad used to say, 'Enjoy, enjoy.' Obviously, I want this to work, and it can be a great life-enhancing thing for viewers. And if it fails, I'll still have my job at CNN, unless I really fail and they get rid of me, too." Follow the link for the entire read.
And last, but not least the latest edition of the Anderson Talk Show Newsletter.