Anderson Cooper anchored the 2:00 - 4:00PM ET hours of CNN's Newsroom again today, from the balcony of the Time Warner Center. Joining Anderson in the coverage were Jessica Yellin; Candy Crowley; Brian Todd in Hoboken, N.J.; Dr. Sanjay Gupta; Michael Holmes in Toms River, N.J.; Chad Myers; Joe Johns; Benn Srauss (CEO, Climate Central); Bob Van Dillen (HLN); Deb Feyerick; Brooke Baldwin; Sen. Robert Menendez (D) New Jersey; Wolf Blitzer; John Avlon; Paul Ballew (Fromer Adviser, Federal Reserve); and Jason Carroll.
Topics covered included:
* President Obama's tour of the damage in New Jersey with Gov. Chris Christie
* Thousands trapped in Hoboken, N.J., National guard is on the scene rescuing people & delivering meals
* Bellevue Hospital (in NYC) being evacuated (Breaking News with Sanjay Gupta Reporting)
* New Jersey damage is "overwhelming"
* Flood tunnels keep NYC Subway closed
* Search and rescue in New Jersey
* Romney back on the campaign trail
* Election issues because of the disaster
* Rising Sea Levels discussion sparked by Sandy
*Thousands trapped in Hoboken, N.J.
* Residents return to homes to collect valuables from fire gutted homes in Queens
* Scenes of destruction and devastation from iReporters
* Storm ravages N.J.
* President Obama tours damage in N.J. with Gov. Chris Christie
* N.Y. Gov. tours burned out Queens community
* New Territory, Election after disaster
* Devastation along the Jersey Shore (Seaside Heights, New Jersey)
* Traffic Stopping Floods
* Hurricane shipwreck victim remembered
A few photos of Anderson's coverage of Hurricane Sandy from yesterday's Newsroom coverage were posted to the AC360 Facebook page. Please click to enlarge ~