John King was in the anchor chair for a vacationing Anderson Cooper. Here's the rundown of topics from tonight's AC360 :
* Colorado Wildfires
* High Speed Rail in California
* Whitey Bolger Trial (This segment is posted on our sister blog, All Things CNN. You may view it by clicking here.)
* Preview of 10:00PM ET Anderson Cooper Special "From Chris to Kristin: A Navy SEAL'S Secret ~
* Dinosaur Hunter
* Promotion for "New Day" which begins Monday; John King talks to Michaela Pereira ~
* 360 Bulletins with Isha Sesay
Anderson got a mention from John Oliver last night. John Oliver is filling in for Jon Stewart for the summer. Stewart is off to direct a film ~
Father Beck (whom you may remember from CNN's coverage of the election of a new pope), responded today via Twitter ~
Anderson will be in Cannes, France on Wednesday as part of the "The Festival" - He will moderate a Time Warner, Inc. session titled "What Connects in Comedy" with Conan O'Brien as the speaker and introductions given by Jeff Bewkes. You can read more about it here.
Anderson is up for auction again. Proceeds go to the Brooklyn Academy of Music. You have 4 day left to bid at this link.